In most circumstances, computer repairs
can be completed within an hour.
During regular business hours (8AM - 6PM),
a flat rate is usually offered per computer, instead
of hourly. Depending on the amount of work that will
be needed, most flat rates are $99 for onsite service,
and $75 for drop-off and pick-up service, for each computer
needing to be serviced.
non-regular business hours (6PM - 8AM), onsite service
is priced at the hourly rate described below.
- Onsite computer repair is $99 per hour, not including
parts, during regular business hours (8AM - 6PM).
- Onsite computer repair is $125 per hour, not including parts,
during non-regular business hours (6PM - 8AM).
- We offer computer maintenance agreements for businesses
starting at just $199 per month for up to two computers
with one printer. Additional computers are priced at $50
per each additional computer. (See Business
PC Maintenance for more details.)
- We offer thorough, onsite pc cleanup for desktops and
laptops, using compressed air, for just $75 for the first
computer, and $25 for each additional computer. (See pricing
chart for computer cleaning below. For more information on our computer cleaning service, please visit our Computer Cleaning page.)
- We also offer data rescue and backup services, tune-ups, Microsoft
Updates, antivirus software installation, wireless network setup, printer setup, disk defragmentation and
Ray's Mobile Onsite Computer
Repair has specials on services such as reinstalling operating system (Windows 7, Vista, XP etc.), data retrieval,
tune-ups and antivirus software installation.
- Complete reinstallation of your operating system (if no data backup is required) is $99 for onsite service, and $75 for drop-off and pick-up service.
- Complete reinstallation of your operating system (with data backup) is $149 for onsite service, and $125 for drop-off and pick-up service.
- Data retrieval from old hard drives or after
system crashes is only $75 for onsite service, $50 for drop
off and pick-up (you drop computer off to us, then pick it
up when it's fixed). The ability to retrieve data from your
hard drive will depend on the condition of your hard drive.
- Tune-ups are only $75 for on-site service and
$50 for drop-off and pick-up service. A "tune-up" refers
to optimizing your computer, running a registry and Windows
cleaner and disabling unnecessary start-up programs so that
your computer runs as efficiently and fast as possible.
- We offer antivirus software installation (either
a free version, such as Microsoft Security Essentials or an
antivirus software program you have purchased). Onsite antivirus
installation is $75. Drop-off and pick-up antivirus installation
is only $50.
- Onsite virus and spyware removal is $99. Drop-off and
pick-up virus and spyware removal is only $75. (Disclaimer:
some infections cannot be cleaned and will require the backup
of your data and complete reinstallation of your operating
system. Should this be necessary we offer a special of $149
for onsite service, and $125 for drop-off and pick-up service.
You will be given the option to continue before this work
- We will install your wirless router and secure it with the latest encryption technology for $75.
- We will install your wired or wireless printer for $75.
- Onsite computer cleaning for one computer is $75. Additional computers at the same location are only $25 per additional PC.
- Drop-off and pick-up computer cleaning (you drop it off for cleaning, then pick it up when complete) for one computer is $50. Additional computers are only $20 per additional PC. There is usually a 24 hour turnaround. Often you can pick up your computer on the same day or even within the hour, depending on our current workload.
Even lower prices may be offered for package deals. Please call (702) 542-6109 or leave a message on our contact page for a free consultation and estimate.
If you would like to leave a message or request addtional information, please contact us by leaving a message on our contact page or by calling (702) 542-6109.
Computer Cleaning Pricing Chart
This pricing structure is perfect for
either a single computer such as a residential computer
or POS station, or multiple computers such as for small
or large businesses. See the pricing chart below illustrating
this. (Note: The pricing on additional computers assumes
computers are located in the same general area as inital
||Average Cost Per
||$75 + (1 X $25)
||$75 + (2 X $25)
||$75 + (3 X $25)
||$75 + (4 X $25)
||$75 + (5 X $25)
||$75 + (6 X $25)
||$75 + (7 X $25)
||$75 + (8 X $25)
||$75 + (9 X $25)
Contact us | View site map